We have been encouraged by the care shown to us by many of you. We appreciate your kind words and sacrificial giving that makes such a difference to us. You have been examples to us of "loving more and more" (1 Thessalonians 4:10). We pray the Lord richly blesses you for your care toward us.
Encouragement also comes to us from the Lord Himself. We've been thinking lately how the Lord is:
- Our Designer, our Creator — Psalm 139:13-18, 33:13-15, 119:73-75
- Our Savior — John 3:16-18; Luke 2:11; Acts 4:12
- Our Keeper — 2 Timothy 1:9-12
- Our Strength — Psalm 18:31–32; 73:25–26; 1 Timothy 1:12-17
- Our Sufficiency — 2 Corinthians 3:5–6; 10:7-12, 10:17
God is our strength, our rock — my flesh and my heart may fail me, but God never does. The strength, the answers, the help I need is not found in ourselves but in Him. He is our sufficiency.